Online Safety Guide
Giggle Horse Online Safety Guide
Some Giggle Horse websites, products and services may allow you to communicate with other users through forums, chat, and other messaging services. In order to
protect your privacy and keep safe whenever online, Giggle Horse recommends the following:
- Don’t share your password - ever. No employee from Giggle Horse will ever ask for your password.
- Don’t give out your name, or give out your address, email address, school, or any other personal information if you are under 18. If you are over
18 use caution when posting personally identifiable information.
- Use up to date security software to protect you against virus and malware. Look out for and install updates to the operating system of your computer, tablet,
and/or mobile phones.
- If you don't know the sender, check emails and attachments for viruses before opening or responding to them.
- Read the privacy policies and check the privacy settings on Giggle Horse online products, and also other websites and social media sites, you use. Be aware
of what information you are making publicly available and the options you have to restrict access to that information.
- Parents should familiarise themselves with parental controls available on consoles, mobile phones, tablets, and be aware when their children are communicating
with others online.
- If you have any concerns please contact us immediately.