Welcome to the Giggle Horse Games: Absolute Zero® Press page. If you need any additional information posted to this page or would like anything provided in a different format, let us know and we'll make it available.
- Developer: Giggle Horse Games
- Release Date: When it's done...2021
- Platforms: PC
- Price: TBD
- Availability: Digital Download
- Languages: English
- ESRB: Not yet rated
- Press Contact: Go Here
- Social: Twitter , Facebook, YouTube, Instagram
Absolute Zero® is a sarcastic science fiction point-and-click adventure game. It's sole purpose is to provide hours of fun in which you do not have to think about all the stuff you need to get done besides playing video games.
Absolute Zero® takes place in the deepest and most uninhabitable pocket of space imaginable resides a gas cluster known as the
Cephalopod Nebula. Due to its total lack of proximity to well...anything, this sector of space is known as
Absolute Zero. Which also happens to be the
name of the only fueling station whose job it is to continually cruise the nebula swallowing up huge quantities of gas and converting it into fuel for ships
traveling through the sector to buy. Other reasons the sector and fueling station may have been given the name
Absolute Zero are:
- It is the temperature inside the nebula.
- It is the one and only place to refuel your ship. If you got to the Absolute Zero, it is a guarantee that you won't be able to make it to any
other inhabited sector without refueling.
- There is absolutely zero out here.
- It describes how much there is to do on the station if you exclude drinking.
- It is the amount of hope you have of a better life if you work on the station.
- It is how much the customers care about you and your hopes if live on the station.
It is upon this refueling station Absolute Zero that Sammy Snark grinds out her duties of serving radioactive beer to the travelers waiting for ship repairs and refueling in the only bar for light years around, the Brain Gravy™ Bar.
A race known as the Snastipods who are notorious for preying on weaker species for resources decided to target Earth and relieve it of its resources, including people. Then they destroyed it. Sammy was abducted as most small children of Earth and placed into slave labor for mining. Later she was sold as food product since some species love the taste of human children. Narrowly escaping the fate of becoming an entree, Sammy now has to not only escape her masters, but save the remainder of humanity from the continuous oppression of the Snastipods, and find humanity a new home.
Playing as Sammy, it will be up to you to see her safely through the labyrinth of traps and puzzles that she will face on her Quest for freedom, a new life, and ultimately saviour of the human race.
Sammy starts out in the Brain Gravy bar, saving humanity one beer at a time. Hopefully you can expand her place in the universe in Absolute Zero®
- A sci-fi point-and-click adventure
- A female protagonist along with at least 18 other characters
- 60 fully rendered 3D scenes and characters
- Full screen, fully rendered dialogue scenes
- Professional voice-overs for all narration and dialog (You don't have to read, if you don't want to).
- Satisfying puzzles intertwined throughout the story in a logical/realistic way
- Professional full length soundtrack
- OS: Windows 7 (fully patched) and above
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 3000 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space